BMW Parts Advisor
Due to internal promotion, an opportunity has arisen for an additional Parts Advisor to join our team.
As a Parts Advisor you will have excellent communication and organisational skills, in order to deal with customers both internal and external, face to face or over the phone, also ensuring that walk-ins and telephone customers are promptly dealt with.
You will be focused on delivering results and meeting customer expectations, setting high standards for quality and have the ability to follow instructions and procedures.
Previous experience is preferred.
• Experience with Kerridge / Drive an advantage
• A full, clean driving licence is essential
• You will be responsible for stock management and invoicing
• Handling customer enquiries in person and over the phone
• Identifying business and customer demands and supplying parts to both retail customers and the dealership's workshop.
• Developing relationships and building rapport with customers and colleagues
• Maximising sales through upselling and associated sales.
We look forward to receiving your CV and covering letter, which please send to email@example.com.