Covid-19: Contactless Servicing20/03/2020
With the concerns around COVID-19, Partridge BMW can still offer a suite of service and repair options. We can cater for as much or as little dealership contact as you wish to provide complete peace of mind with your Aftersales / Service experience. Tailored completely to you, protecting against the risk of potential viral spread.
Communicating With Us
• Initial enquiries can be made via all social media platforms, telephone, email, website or our bespoke customer lounge platform if you have an account. If you don’t, please enquire and have an account set up.
• All communication from there can be tailored to your specific needs.
Servicing a car
• Drop your car off at a time that suits you and deposit the keys in our security key box should you not wish to see a Service Advisor or enter the building. You could also be greeted by one of our clearly marked Partridge Employee’s controlling our car-park and discuss your requirements in an open air environment.
• We will contact you to let you know we have your vehicle and agree all work and estimated costs.
• Once the work has been completed, we will contact you and arrange an agreed collection time and form of payment.
• All payments can be made via the telephone.
• All cars will be cleaned, with key contact points being disinfected (steering wheel, all controls, gear shift, seat belts/connectors, door handles, boot catch, arm rests etc.).
• The handover process will be conducted in an open-air environment with as little or as much contact as required if you wish not to enter the building . • Keys will be disinfected at point of handover.
• We have taken steps to increase our Service-related parts stock holding to keep you on the road should there be a reduction in parts supply.
Age related self-Isolation
• If you are having to self-isolate due to age then we are here to help. If your vehicle is due an MOT or Service we will do all we can to try and accommodate you by providing a delivery and collection service to your home. We do have limited resource to provide this service so please ask when calling in.