08 October 2020
Are you ready for your next career move? Why not make It with a world leading brand with a passionate team around you.
Partridge of Hampshire are looking for a self-motivated people-person to join our team in Chandlers Ford.
Who are we?
Partridge of Hampshire is a family run, independent retailer representing both BMW and MINI across Hampshire. With our ‘hands on’ Managing Director, Toby Partridge, leading the way we are fast becoming the name for BMW and MINI across the region. Having spent 25 years working with BMW, Toby is passionate about the brand and is building a team around him who feel the same.
What is the role?
- Every BMW and MINI that we service undergoes rigorous checks and processes before it achieves the high standards that both Partridge and BMW Group demand. The last and most important piece of that journey is the way we present the vehicle to our customers and that’s where you come in. Every BMW and MINI undergoes an intensive and structured cleaning process before it is handed back to our customers. If you have an eye for detail and a passion for achieving the highest of standards, then this role could be for you. Role responsibilities – including but not limited to:
- Valet all Service BMW and MINI cars to the highest standards
- To meticulously clean all vehicles as per the detailed requirements
Who you need to be:
- You must have excellent communication skills to communicate credibly with colleagues and senior management
- You must enjoy working in a fast-paced environment recognising individual responsibility to contribute to the performance and success of the team
- You will have a passion for customer service, have a process orientated approach and be professional and well-presented Your experience
- You will have a minimum 2 years’ experience in a similar role
22 days’ annual holiday plus bank holidays/Employee discount schemes/Pension scheme and more.
We have a passion for the Brand, for people, processes and customer satisfaction.
If you think you have got what it takes to join our busy and enthusiastic team then we look forward to receiving your CV and covering letter.